Researching the future of media
Our research shows how brands are redefining the role of the media agency, with the past five years seeing profound changes in what marketers need.
Today, media agencies are being asked to deliver a wide range of services, with data and technology capability, flexible talent, and strong relationships with the tech platforms emerging as dominant requirements. Media buying alone is no longer enough.
This report covers:
- The future of media - what matters to brands
- Brands expect agencies to flex around in-house capabilities
- Trust and transparency – now a deciding factor
- Power dynamics in the digital world
- Brands will rationalize international agency relationships